Tuesday 15 March 2011

You'll get sick soon

I know you might be getting a bit bored of random posts about things I don'y (technically) own. yet. but thats only because recently I haven't seemed to have the time to take photos, not sure how that happened!
this will be the last one...
...until the next one.
CRISIS
I finally found the shoes that some of you might have heard me talk about and attempt to describe BUT in the process of trying to find them i found a similar pair, of a similar style only thicker and less... pointy
Opinions needed/wanted
( I really should be able to make up my mind but I've never been good at choosing.. things)
Both from underground

E
x
Creeper
Barfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! It makes me so happy to read them all :) xo