Tuesday 5 April 2011

Sienna Miller

Yesterday I went to see Flare Path in Haymarket. A wonderful performance where they managed to make a prospectively depressing play into something much more comic.
Afterwards, I rushed to the back of the theater at an attempt to see the beautiful Sienna Miller, and not only did I manage to see her but I managed to capture a photo of us together! Definitely a highlight to my week.
I broke up for my easter holidays today so there should be more time for blogging, until I go away (10th-17th) 
Hope you're all enjoying your holidays!
E
x

3 comments:

  1. Wow...luck you! She is adorable!

    www.LIVINGandFASHION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment!!!Lucky girl to meet Sienna Miller, she's amazing!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you are sooo lucky! I love sienna Miller,
    by the way my necklace is not vintage (sorry I forgot to list it) I got it from F21, but you are sooo right the best stuff is always vintage! xx
    ari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! It makes me so happy to read them all :) xo