Sunday 18 September 2011

Similarities

Right, I'm back, I know, its been about 3 months but I had summer and exams and I took an impromptu break from blogging, without knowing when/if I would return but I decided I did, and I really enjoy it, so here I am.
I'm not going to bore you with all the details of my life except that I had my haircut and I am too afraid now to have it down, its not that drastic and its mostly in my mind but I really hate it :( and regret it, a lot.


I was doing my normal viewing of catwalk and new season clothes when I stumbled across these beautiful pair of shoes, one being Burberry, the other Aldo, one for £595, one for £90.
Life would be complete with these Burberry beauties... oh well, I suppose I'll see what i find in New York in october (!!!)

Aldo

Burberry Prorsum

1 comment:

  1. Nice platforms. :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! It makes me so happy to read them all :) xo