Sunday 19 February 2012

LFW

Visited Somerset House today, walking around was so fun, and seeing everyone dressed up for event, photographers everywhere... 
Hopefully one day I'll actually have a purpose there, rather than just wandering around the square. A few pictures my friends and I took, really shows how much I need a new lens. Contemplating the 75-300mm or 55-250mm, advice would be great though.








:O her hair.





Wearing: Vintage Coat, Bag and Dress; Jumper - H&M, Shoes: Underground England 
Black and White Union Jack at Somerset House 

New Shoes from Office
Hair Piece (have one in gold and silver) and Rings on Left: H&M, Necklace and Rings on Right: Asos



2 comments:

  1. hope you had fun !! love the rings you had !

    if you want we can like each other on facebook !

    Kisses
    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! It makes me so happy to read them all :) xo