Monday 9 April 2012

Easter

Happy Easter :) I'm a day late but oh well... I got some tasty rose flavoured choc from Rococo, easily the best chocolatier in London.I'm going to Paris on thursdaay and going to Disneyland for a day which I'm pretty excited for... I bought Ines de la Fressage's 'Parisian Chic' when I was in New York with tips on where to go but if any of you have any tips on cheapish clothes/shoes that would be greaattt. I'll post again after Paris










Jumper: H&M; Dress; Asos; Shoes: Converse; Necklaces: Vintage

2 comments:

  1. I used photoshop to make my header! I can make you one if you want, if you just email me with details of what you want it to look like and any pictures you want then I can get it to you in a couple of days :)

    Lovely dress, I have that book- it's amazing! :)

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    p.s check out the giveaway on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the header looks really great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! It makes me so happy to read them all :) xo