Tuesday 12 June 2012

Graduate Fashion Week

Today, my friend Tilly and I went to the International Fashion show at Graduate Fashion Week, which was my first proper fashion show! We had a great time rushing through Earls Court trying to make it on time and we managed to get there but missing the first menswear collection. Warning, I'm poor at choosing what photos to publish, and I decided to break up menswear and womenswear just to make it smaller, but I think there are still about 40. Whoops. I really have to fix this. Just keep scrolling until you get bored...








































1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! The clothes look beautiful, I will try to attend next year now! What did you think of the day overall?

    www.ashleythefashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! It makes me so happy to read them all :) xo