Wednesday 19 September 2012

Free Run

Another little post to get you through the week. Well not really. It probably won't do anything for your well being. Nevertheless it has been created. 
As I write this I know I should be doing my maths questions, or reading my french literature book, or doing my SAT essay, or researching for art and english yet I am a professional procrastinator, and most likely these things will get done between 9-12 later this evening but it's not an issue.. yet. 
On saturday me and my friend were all set to go to the iTunes festival to see David Guetta supported by Calvin Harris but apparently it was not meant to be. We got there a bit late and to our horror saw a huge queue that went right around the corner and entered the car park area. A few others in front of us assured us it moved quickly and that we'd be in in no time, however we did not make it that far and after half an hour of not moving we gave up and left. Successful evening right there. 



 Soon to be miine... 
Jumper: Cos, Shorts: H&M, Shoes: Asos, Necklace: H&M

4 comments:

  1. cool jumper :)

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    Win some beautiful silver jewellery on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your short.

    http://woodenwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your lipstic and your sweater xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! It makes me so happy to read them all :) xo