Sunday, 14 April 2013

eBay

Okay I've been really rubbish and I apologise, honestly I'm not sure when or if I will continue to blog but as I still have this I thought I would quickly post about my new eBay listing. I mentioned before here that I was given a Mulberry Maisie Clipper bag on FNO however I have never worn it so I decided that I should pass it on, if any of you are interested please check out my listing here

thanks guys!!

(just so you know I am alive here I am, and as pouty as ever, focus on de shiny lookin hair)
or you can always check out my insta @emily_harding


1 comment:

  1. Great post! Gorrrrgeous pictures!

    SSSx

    Rather Special Giveaway going on at the moment...

    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! It makes me so happy to read them all :) xo