Saturday 19 May 2012

Wonderland

Sorry, it's been a busy few weeks, revision and all... I bought two of my favourite magazines today; i-D and Wonderland. They always have such great pictures and interesting articles. Stopped by H&M earlier and picked up some new accessories that will be fun for summer :) Then for an extra treat I stoppped by Hummingbird on Portobello and picked up one of their great cupcakes, good energy boost haha. Hope you all have a great week, I'll be sitting my Physice, Ethics and Chemistry exams but have a four day weekend to revise wooh... :s






2 comments:

  1. I've never read either of these magazines
    but I've seen the editorials for them
    I totally want to subscribe, thanks for sharing

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these clothes, wear are they from?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! It makes me so happy to read them all :) xo