Thursday 4 October 2012

Arachnid

Freaking out over a huge spider next to my sofa so thought I'd post this as a distraction> But really I'm not sure where it is anymore. I fear for my sanity. I also managed to spill white spirit and black acrylic all over myself today, best day ever! Okay I'm fine really, and spending time internet shopping for a Rapunzel costume yay, thought it would be easy as ma haiir is long haha, anyway, I need to investigate the location of this spider now...



Jacket: Topshop, Shirt: American Apparel, Jumper: COS, Skirt: Zara, Shoes: Topshop

5 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO PRETTY. And your hair is so long, and this outfit is amazing and AHH I LOVE YOU.


    New follower :)

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo,love,looove everything,honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous skirt !!


    Well Living Blog

    GIVEAWAY :: exclusive Michael Kors bag::

    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/worldwide-giveaway-michael-kors-bag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! It makes me so happy to read them all :) xo