Monday 15 October 2012

Monday Blues

This weekend was pretty slow, did a fair bit of babysitting sooo I treated myself to this new H&M coat, so warm and fluffy mmn and I love the detachable (fake) fur collar . At least there's only 4 days until half term. Literally cannot wait, although I do have to go into school for the first 3 days for an art workshop, then study for an SAT practice test. It's only 4.5 hours long :/ 

P.s. My bag was found! Someone handed it in from the train I was on, so glad I don't have to buy it again, I was a few days away to doing so :)







Coat: Zara, Jumper: Weekday, Jeans: Topshop, Shoes: Kurt Geiger

Also, anyone know if these are anywhere to be found? Can't see them on the Zara website... :(

2 comments:

  1. GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG! JOIN TODAY :)

    www.minnieknows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! It makes me so happy to read them all :) xo