Sunday 25 November 2012

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas Wishlist


JEFFREY CAMPBELL boots   H&M TREND skirt   AMERICAN APPAREL nail polish   WEEKDAY knit
MONKI socks   ZARA bag   MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA X H&M clutch   CANON lens


This is what I'm craving in my wardrobe now. 
Apart from the nail varnish and lens, they won't go in my closet. 
But really, if any of you go to a Weekday selling country and would like to ship this jumper to me I would be so grateful! 
Or if you live in a Weekday country and would buy it and ship it to me, I can send you a cheque. I have a strange neeeed for this jumper. 
(ie I would pay you for it and probably buy you a present as it's christmas) 
I forgot to take pictures this weekend, but I shall try to soon so you caan see my new haircut wooh

6 comments:

  1. I want that bag so bad mehehhe

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    p.s I started a youtube channel, check it out HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    Inspiration is what I get from reading your blog,
    So that deserves a new follower :)

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing collection, i love the boots

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. those jeferry campbells are on top of my list too ..love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have amazing blog! :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that AA nail polish colour! so cool :)

    fashionrhapsody.com

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! It makes me so happy to read them all :) xo