Friday 2 November 2012

Press Day

Today I went to my first ever press day in Shoreditch, organised by Nicole Levy PR, that showed LNA, Felice Art Couture, Beach Riot, Spirithoods and Lashes of London. Love the really printed and textural collection at Lashes of London and LNA everything it so soft! Anyway, when I got there it was really nice to see what goes on in the more business side of blogging, although I got lost in both directions, pretty stressful when your phone dies as well... And they had the most amazing Primrose Bakery cupcakes, the rose ones are amazing! Now I can't wait for SS13!





















3 comments:

  1. wow, it looked like an amazing event! I wish i could have gone, those clothes are amazing in particular the metalic skirt :)

    www.fashionrhapsody.com

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these cloth look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey honey
    I just found your blog and it is really amazing!
    love this post!
    check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! It makes me so happy to read them all :) xo